NYYF Research and Consultancy Services is a team of highly experienced professionals who can inform and influence the development of your organisation
in an increasingly demanding environment. We are a registered charity and all our proceeds are re-invested in activities to support voluntary
and community groups.
What do we offer?
- fact finding: qualitative and quantitative research and analysis, enabling you to fully understand what’s going on in
your area, or with a specific community
- public consultation: surveys, focus groups, interviews with a range of people, organisations and traditionally hard-to-reach
- measuring customer satisfaction: what do your customers really think about what you provide for them?
- evaluation of programmes, projects and policies: what worked? What could have been done differently? Lessons learnt.
- turning changes in Government policy into meaningful policies and strategies for your organisation
- structures and advice on implementing and managing change
Why the Forum?
Our team has worked extensively in the fields of health and social care, education, economic development, rural communities, and services for
children and young people, and older people.
We have a wealth of experience across very many areas of policy and service delivery. You can find out more about our team here.
NYYF is accredited to ISO 9001, the international quality management standard. All our projects operate to PRINCE2 project management methodology.
We would very much like to work with you. If you would like to know more about working with us please contact Simon Hills, CEO on 01904 704 177